CategoriesJobsNews & Events
The Liberia Electricity Corporation is a public utility entity created in 1973 by the Government of the Republic of Liberia through an act of Legislature with a mandate to produce and supply economic and reliable electric power to the entire nation, while at the same time maintaining the corporation financial viability.
The Corporation expansion to Cape Mount, Bomi, Kakata and other parts of greater Monrovia requires an urgent need for expansion Cape Mount, expansion
The Liberia Electricity Corporation (LEC) is therefore in search of qualified and experienced professionals either male or female, who are current residents of the following locations:
Location Number of Agents
Grand Camp Mount 3
Greater Monrovia/Paynesville 4
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
Please see full advert below:
Job Advertistment- Customer Service Agents (Cape Mount, Bomi and Greater Monrovia)
Job Related Qualifications
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- AA Degree or some Administrative training
- 2nd year university student / 1st Degree is an added advantage
- Knowledge/experience in office management.
- Computer knowledge and internet skills including use of e-mails data collection
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
- Effective analytical, organization, confidentiality. Multitasking and interpersonal skills.
- Communications skills (written and oral), excellent customer service and conflict resolution,
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications specially with Word, Excel, Power Point and database applications