The Liberia Electricity Corporation is a public utility entity created in 1973 by the Government of the Republic of Liberia through an act of Legislature with a mandate to produce and supply economic and reliable electric power to the entire nation, while at the same time maintaining the corporation financial viability.
LEC invites applications from appropriately qualified and experienced male and female candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work at height of about 25 meters
- Erect poles and install all associated hardware
- Install pole mounted transformers and all associated hardware
- Install all 22KV and 0.04KV hardware on poles
- Sag overhead 22KV and 0.04KV lines
- Carry out trimming of vegetation from the lines
- Operate line power and hand tools
- Apply all safety standard and procedures require for working on 22KV and 0.04KV
- Carry out trouble shooting of 22KV and 0.04KV overhead lines
- Perform maintenance works on 22KV and 0.04KV overhead lines
- Install proper grounding at pole mounted transformer stations
Job Related Qualifications
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Minimum Secondary Education
- Relevant vocational training
- At least 2 years practical experience.