1. Submit a letter of application to the Commercial Department at Waterside. Include your full address, contact details and one passport size photo.
2. Upon receipt of the letter, a Customer Service Agent will log your information into the database . The Agent will then handover the application to the New Services Unit. The Unit will subsequently do an assessment of your premise.
3. After the assessment and depending on the availability of LEC Network in your community or the distance of your structure to the light pole, your invoice will then be printed and issued for payment.
4. Upon receipt of your invoice, payment shall be made to the LEC accounts at either the Liberia Bank of Development and Investment (LBDI) or ECOBANK. Absolutely no payment shall be made to individual(s).
5. After completion of payment at the bank, you will be given the pink copy of the payment voucher by the teller. Do a photocopy of the pink sheet and drop the photocopy to our Commercial Department. This process completes your registration and prepares you for connection.
NOTE: METERS, LIGHT POLES, WIRES AND OTHER ACCESSORIES ARE NOT FOR SALE. THESE ACCESSORIES ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR SALE.